Why Sell With Us?
Home sellers receive exceptional visibility for their property by working with the Crystal Tran Team. HuntChicago.com generates over 500 new users each month. Listings receive prominent placement on our site as well as paid Premier placement on Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com. As the local Chicago area experts, we use our experience to leverage this knowledge with technology which draws potential buyers to the listing and invites them to linger. Professional photography, drone photography, 3D Matterport Virtual Tours, Mobile ads and online retargeting provides potential buyers with a virtual visual experience which pulls them to our sellers’ properties and provides more in person showings than the average area listing, ensuring our sellers’ receive the best possible offers.
My Pledge to you is to provide the highest quality customer experience throughout all aspects of the home transaction process.
Marketing Your Home
Selling a home takes a well thought out game plan. We have just that ready to list your home.
Escrow and Closing Costs
Closing costs will generally range from 2 -3% of the purchase price depending on a number of factors. The following estimates apply to the city of Chicago, but will be similar for most of the suburbs such as Wilmette and Winnetka Real Estate Closings.Almost all of these costs are paid at the time of closing.
To view more information about closing cost for buyer and sellers click here.
You want an agent with a proven track record of selling homes. This is especially true for homes like yours in your area.
What’s Your Home Worth?
Not sure if this is a good time to sell? Wonder how much you could get for your home? Let us create a comparative market analysis for your home to answer those questions and more.
- If possible, try to make a moving plan at least six to eight weeks prior to your actual moving day.
- Obtain three different movers’ estimates. The summer and the last few days of each month are the busiest times for movers, and some charge higher rates because of this. If you can be flexible, try to schedule your move in the middle of the month and avoid moving in June, July and August.
- Ask your salesperson if the company is a member of the American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA). Members of the AMSA abide by the terms of the Association’s published tariffs (rates for moving) and agree to participate in the Arbitration Program sponsored by the organization.
- Once you’ve interviewed several moving companies, make sure you have the details of each estimate and retain a copy. If you are moving out of state, your mover is required by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) to provide you with the consumer booklet, Your Rights and Responsibilities When You Move, and information about its dispute settlement program.
- Once your goods are packed, write your name on several sides of each box in order to make it easier to identify above and beyond the inventory stickers placed on it.
- When your goods arrive at your new home, make sure you are present to inspect them. Do not sign anything concerning their condition until you have inspected each box and every piece of furniture. If there is some damage, write that on the inventory list. Before the movers leave, make sure your appliances have been hooked up. Then take a deep breath and begin settling into your new home.
Checkout the whole article here.
Looking for local and out of state movers?
Find more out more information about the buying and selling process in one of our helpful books. Are you thinking about selling your home? The real estate market has evolved in the last 5 years. Keep on track with the selling process with our handy sellers book. Berkshire Hathaway KoenigRubloff also offers an elite marketing portfolio for luxury real estate. The Luxury Collection book gives you in-depth guide to our outstanding luxury service. (click on a book to e-read)